Investment Research Associate
You will be joining a tight-knit team, with a new approach to private equity investing. We are a private investment firm working alongside top financial and operating partners to pursue high-impact investments. Our culture values: innovation, collaboration and the entrepreneurial drive to make things happen. You will be expected to contribute from day one.
- Master’s degree with 1 to 2 years of work experience in secondary or primary research
- Understanding of the private equity investing process
- Strong communication skills to work collaboratively with a global team
- Presence and communication skills to engage on a peer basis with senior executives and investment professionals
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Required Skills: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint – mandatory.
- Assist in the due diligence of investment opportunities by identifying industry executives who can serve as advisors to the firm and inform us on our investment decisions
- Identify key trends and investment opportunities in a variety of industries, present findings to the team
- Research and assemble competitive landscapes, customer profiles etc.
- Lead team-wide initiatives that improve our research processes
Kingfish is a different kind of private equity firm, building companies in close partnership with top industry executives. We have pioneered a new approach to direct private equity investing that places us at the intersection of people, ideas and capital. We work in partnership with targeted executives and a limited set of high-performing PE sponsors to identify, invest in and grow great businesses. At the core of our efforts are deep, systematic relationships with proven operating executives. We have built a proprietary platform that enables us to cultivate relationships with top executives in a systematic, large-scale and highly targeted manner.
Our philosophy is to find the best people and give them the freedom to learn, innovate and outperform. In that spirit, we are structured to ensure that each individual contributes substantively to firm strategy and goals, and there is extensive feedback on performance. Authority is decentralized and performance is rewarded based on achievement of goals. We pride ourselves on assembling high-performing teams to pursue inspiring goals.
Kingfish is a unique place that demands extraordinary tenacity, confidence, intellectual curiosity, and strong communications skills. If this describes you and the environment you thrive in, email us: email@example.com.