San Francisco, USA
Sr. Associate / Principal – Talent & Recruiting
• B.A or B.S. with 3+ years of work experience, which includes significant experience in recruiting for C-level positions.
• Excellent judgment with a proven ability to identify, vet and close candidates
• High EQ team player with strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn about new industries and business models
• Creative, resourceful and process oriented, adept at developing and implementing best practice
• Fluency in the private equity investing process – a plus, but not required
• Recruit C-level executives for board of director and top management positions for our and our co-investment
partner’s portfolio companies
• Recruit investment and other professionals for positions within the firm
• Manage and guide our internal research team to identify the right candidates
• Develop the firm’s approach, systems and best practice to identifying and recruiting talent
• Participate as a member of the team in building our culture and setting our firm goals and strategy
Kingfish Group is a different kind of private equity firm, building companies in close partnership with top industry executives. We have pioneered an approach to direct private equity investing that places us at the intersection of people, ideas, and capital. We work in partnership with
targeted executives and a limited set of high-performing PE sponsors to identify, invest in, and grow great businesses. At the core of our efforts are deep, systematic relationships with proven operating executives.
Our philosophy is to find the best people and give them the freedom to learn, innovate, and outperform. In that spirit, we are structured to ensure that each individual contributes substantively to firm strategy, and there is extensive feedback on performance. Authority is decentralized, and performance is rewarded based on achievement of goals. Kingfish is a unique place that demands extraordinary tenacity, confidence, intellectual curiosity, and communications skills. We pride ourselves on assembling high-performing teams to pursue inspiring goals.
If this role describes you and the type of environment in which you thrive, e-mail us at email@example.com.